Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Berivement quilts

I just know i am mis-spelling the word Berivement...These quilts are given to mothers whose babies pass away.  Anyway....  My branch young womens leader approached me asking me to help the young women make these quilts for the hospital in Willcox.  I had never heard of such a thing.  We have 10 quilts in progress, but the girls are quite slow and other activities are scheduled inbetween.  In the mean time, the hospital has called and ask when these are going to be finished, because they really need them.

So I would pass the word along to my friends and sisters who follow my blog and see if any of you would like to help.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, there is really that big of a need? I am surprised...I guess I live in a sheltered world. That is awesome that you are doing them.

    ReplyDelete